Thursday 28 March 2013

Preparing for Easter - Part 1.






When I started to write the blog, I have completely got lost in a time.  I suddenly understood, that Easter  is coming and I have to get things into my hands and start to organise something! 



We've been cleaning whole the house yesterday (we did not wash the windows - it is snowing and freezing - YES - just before Easter I went with Franek to make a snowman:-) I was so happy, when Franek asked me, if he could help. At first, I thought, it's not gonna to work...but I gave him a cleaning spray and cloth, explained how to take all his toys from the shelf, dust off and put them back on. And he did it perfectly! Ladies, you should allow to get help from your men. It may work, and I was doing a couple of different things in the same time:-)


 I had a plan to paint and decorate eggs today. We've done just 3, but it was a lot of mess around, specially with Janek. Because Janek is so mad, I did not allowed him to paint so far..( I know, he should to try doing everything, it is good for his hands and creativity, but I just knew, what's gonna to happen). He loved painting and wanted to paint all over the room:-) I am not a big artist myself, so I said, I am not gonna do too much. I just allowed to do as much as possible for gays. Specially Franek loves to do some arts and crafts, so eggs painting kept him busy and excited all the morning.





I've been at work today, so I feel really tired, and I still thinking what else left to do. Shopping, baking, cooking and ironing and.. did I forget about something? I have that silly thinking, I have to be perfect in everything...Work perfect, be the best mum - spending most off the time playing with children, and being the perfect house wife:-) House has to be shiny and the fridge full of tasty, homemade food! Hallo girls, to be honest, no one is the best in everything. Take it easy, I am saying to you and to myself.  



Let's take a bath and do manicure and massage instead! Oh, it's not gonna to happen in my case...probably:-) I am not born as a kitchen chef, so cooking for any special occasion makes me so stressed.




Franek:
Top - Original Marines
Trousers - Zara
Janek:
Top - Zara
Trousers - New Facts 

No comments: