Wednesday 3 April 2013

Trying for a baby - from the family archive...





Trying for a baby - this a sentence, which can have a thousands of meanings. For some of you, it's just announcement, which can usually happen after the honey moon. Some people say, it is a part of their life plan in the specific moment...Some of you may understand that as something very important and sometimes painful. Not every one can JUST try and have a baby after the first trial.

I am gonna to tell you my short story. I've been with my husband 6 years already. I have never been used contraception. We've been just "careful". Some day I understood, that something is wrong with us, if I've  never got pregnant after such a long time of being together. I didn't start googling - I just went to the gynecologist. I went just myself to get deep check up, but my advice is - go together - it will be much quicker, if you find out, that a partner needs some extra reinforcement. 
In that case - I have got just a scan and specific tablets making ovulation like a doubled. You may expect a twins:-) I have got the instruction, that we have to try on the specific days of the cycle. This was a hard experience - I never had a craving to have a sex, when we had to try for a baby...I had to go for additional scans, to make sure that ovulation happened and have got an injection to make sure that an egg broke to be ready to conceive. That was terrible! An three to four months we've been trying. I was taking such a strong pills, feeling horrible, bad mood... and after each period, I did not want to try any more... 
You may think - why I said those things to the public? 
Because - when I was trying unsuccessfully for a baby - the stories with a happy end , I could find on the several forums gave me another hope and I was getting strenght to try again...I think that everybody should get a chance to try for a baby and I know that my story is very "light" in the comparison to some others, but still - I think it is worth to tell people - don't loose your hope - RELAX - miracle will happen, if keep giving a chance...
As you can see - I have got fantastic little boy - Franek (on the pictures as newborn and infant) after few months of trials. The story happened again with trying for a second baby, but I was little better prepared to speed things up..And make sure your partner eats healthy and takes vitamins, just in case:-)



If you like my posts and want to know when new post arrive, you can follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-the-kids-room/167692566719959, you may press Fb like button at the top right corner as well :-), you may like and share each post too...



No comments: