Monday 29 April 2013

Kiddies games: Kite





I was really very active as a child. 
I loved going outside with mates and play any available kiddies games. 
Our imagination didn't get a borders.
We've playing with rope, jumping with elastic band, seek and hide and other team plays....There was so many of us out...
I think children don't know those kind of play now days. 
They play more themself, have such a big range of outdoor toys that we even couldn't imagine about...but we've been so happy playing TOGETHER! 
We had a freedom! I was going outside with my sisters and friend's only and the oldest was probably about six. 
Most children are brought for additional activities by car, have no time just to go out and be bored...Can they find out what really they want to do?
There was healthy competition spirit, but help and deep friendships as well.
I think It is harder to find the best friend now. 
I think I am a little bit to careful too. I have to prepare myself that my son will go out just himself shortly and he has to be prepared for a life without a  mum:-)







Franek has got a great kite for his birthday, so we couldn't wait to try it out:-)
He was very excited about it. He was assisting in setting it up and was very careful listener how to use it. Janek didn't know at all what's going on, but was running around feeling that something funny is going to happen...
Their faces - when the kite went up - priceless!
We invited Franek's best friends to play together with it.
We want him to know that fantastic feeling when you can share your fun and happiness and sadness also with your closest.




If it's going about Franek's birthday - we had fantastic fun, party was great and I have to say big THANK YOU to all guests and my friend Ola which baked hilarious Birthday cakes for us. Let's see below-it is an art, not just the cakes:-)



What about you? Did you have your favourite children's game that you can remember? 

Franek:
Hat - Name it
Jacket - Coolclub
Trousers - Next
Shoes - Camper

Kite - Brookite

Janek:
Hat - gift
Jacket - United Colours of Benetton
Trousers - Next
Shoes - Puma

No comments: