Wednesday 1 May 2013

Its getting to be warmer :-)




Oh! I was waiting so long for those long days.
 Days full of sun. No wind. 
Energy just came and hope is going to stay with us, please!
Those days when woke up and smile arises on all the faces around:-)
Maybe this is why Franek asked me today: Mum, how the people come from? Who gave a birth all of them? How are they growing up?
I had already some series of those questions, when being pregnant with Janek, but 
they coming up again and again:-) 
What would you say?
I just explained him the true (in easy and affordable way) and said I'll show him the pictures in the book..
He had very melancholic mood today.
 In opposite to Janek which just can't sit in place at all.
We just sitting out and grabbing all the sunshine coming last few days in case is going to rain here again.
I just love when I can wear them only some comfortable blouse and trainers
 and let them go to catch the adventures:-)




Franek:
Scarf - Okaidi
Hoodie - H&M
Jeans - Zara
Shoes - Camper
Scooter - Imaginarium

Janek:
Hat - United Colours of Benetton
Blouse - Name it
Jeans - Zara
Trainers - Dunnes
Ride-on car - sh



No comments: