Monday 18 March 2013

Green day...



How did you get on St Paddy's weekend? I was really surprised discovering I have nearly all weekend OFF, so first time since years I was able to celebrate those festive days with my family!





Early morning (really early for BH days - 7am:-) Franek started to prepare for St Patrick Day. He took off most of his green items in one place (including winter jacket), and he invited us for green breakfast:-).  Barely opened my eyes, we had to enjoy Green Day! 





We agreed with mr Daddy brother and his wife, that we are going to watch the local parade after 11pm. But kids wanted to watch Mickey Mouse instead...so preparing to go out took us around 45 minutes. Includes such an attractions as catching one ore the other and trying to put some items on:-))) Finally, when we've been nearly ready to step out of the house - Janek had to be changed (nappy! - dirty job...). I was sweating and frustrated...oooooh! 







We got there finally. It was nice to see, we have so many local activities in place and kids were happy to see those different vehicles and colourful crowd on the street. We went for carousels the day before as well - and you won't hear me, how I screamed! 

Franek:
Knitwear - Zara
Trousers - Next
T-shirt - Next
Hat - H&M
Scarf - Okaidi
Jacket - Zara
Shoes - Camper Shoes
Janek:
Top - Disney for Primark
Trousers - Zara
Hat - hand made
Scarf - Zara
Jacket - Next
Shoes - Clarks Shoes

No comments: